Thursday, August 22nd at 1 PM
Associations have governing documents, and enforcing those documents is one of the unpleasant realities of community association governance and management. Can managers and boards unintentionally make the process harder, more stressful and hostile?
Attend R|O’s next webinar by Kelly G. Richardson, as the following topics will be explored:
- Are you enforcing the unenforceable?
- How can planning help both board and homeowners?
- Must every violation be enforced?
- What myths are there regarding the hearing?
- What is the interaction of Fair Housing and the enforcement issue?
- What are some enforcement strategies?
- What CAN’T you do?
- How do you deal with tenant problems?
- When must the HOA be involved in neighbor-to-neighbor disputes?
**This course is approved by the Community Association Managers International Certification Board (CAMICB) to fulfill continuing education requirements for the CMCA® certification. www.camicb.org.
This webinar will be available as an on demand course roughly one week after the webinar is hosted live. To see what other courses Richardson|Ober has available visit richardsonober.com/courseslist.