Richardson Ober DeNichilo LLP seeks a 3-5-year Associate Attorney to join our growing team. We are a highly regarded nationally and regionally recognized law firm focused on community association and real estate law and litigation, serving clients statewide with offices in Southern California. We are committed to providing our clients with exceptional legal counsel and outstanding service.
We are looking for high caliber professionals who are committed to the highest levels of law practice and passionate about protecting the client’s interests. The ideal candidate is an excellent written and oral communicator who cares deeply about the work and is committed to growing their future toward partnership. Creativity and problem-solving skills are essential. The ideal candidate is also a personable and detail-oriented team player capable of handling matters with minimal day-to-day supervision. We operate on a collaborative team basis, but expect each attorney to oversee his or her own workload, daily calendar, and work assignments to ensure client needs are met. Candidates must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time, operate at times under strict client-driven deadlines, and communicate regularly with partners, other associates, and clients on a broad range of legal topics.
- Juris Doctorate degree from ABA-accredited law school
- 3-5 years of law firm or similar experience
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision
- Outstanding listening, and both oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent legal research and analysis skills
- Ability to work at a pace necessary to manage and maintain active workload/caseload and to provide excellent service to clients
- Customer focus and client relation skills required
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and understand our practice and motivated to grow professionally
Richardson Ober DeNichilo, LLP is comprised of professional, personable, accomplished, and experienced attorneys with diverse backgrounds. The firm offers a wonderful culture, a focus on quality of life and life-work balance in a rapidly changing environment, a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package.
To apply in confidence, please submit your resume to our Office Manager, Janna Delgado at janna@RODLLP.com. We look forward to hearing from you.